A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Thursday 19 April 2012

Potholder Swap

I signed up for the 11th ! potholder swap. Acutally it's my first ...
The theme is summer and my partner asked for something bright and summery.
Yesterday I went to my LQS and bought this:

It's from Robert Kaufman, on the selfedge it says Imperial Collection Screen Print.
But I cannot find anything like this on the www, so I can't tell you anymore.
The ones on the left I will certainly use; the other two I don't know: the one on the right looks like a dark thunderstorm, but you have those in summer too sometimes.
And this morning I woke up with a pattern in my head (and it didn't hurt LOL).
So I have to get cracking: finishing it during the weekend and sending it off on Monday?

Hopefully, but it's the Mister's birthday this Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. Love when patterns just pop into your head. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete